Welcome!

Hello!  My name is Teisha (Ty-sha) Preece and I am a certified Bodhi Yoga Teacher, Restorative Thai Partner Yoga Practitioner, and certified Foot Zone Therapy Practitioner. I have been practicing yoga and foot zoning for over 14 years, and photography for over 20 years. I teach yoga, tai chi, and cycling classes--and even an Introduction to Pickleball class! Even though I have daily chronic pain from having my pelvis crushed by a falling horse (17 years ago), I have found that daily, gentle exercise gives me the ability to keep moving and living my life. I know it can help you, too!

To take a look at some of my photography work, check out my galleries found in the link list on the side. Text/call or email me if you'd like to set up a photo session, and if you are interested in Foot Zone Therapy or booking a foot zone session, follow the link under Foot Zone Therapy.  There is also a link above that gives information about where and when I teach classes.   I look forward to working with you!

To contact me: call/text 435-770-4418 
or 
email wanderwild2@gmail.com